Pamela Sue Anderson is a philosopher who specialises in philosophy of religion, feminist philosophy and continental philosophy. In 2007 she was Official Fellow, Tutor in Philosophy and Christian Ethics, Dean, and Women's Advisor of Regent's Park College in the University of Oxford. Her former students include the late feminist philosopher Hanneke Canters.
- (2006) Revisioning Gender in Philosophy of Religion: the Ethics and Epistemology of Belief. Ashgate.
- (2004) Feminist Philosophy of Religion: Critical readings. Editor with Beverley Clack. Routledge.
- (1998) A Feminist Philosophy of Religion: The rationality and myths of religious belief. Blackwell.
- (1993) Ricoeur and Kant: Philosophy of the will. Scholars Press.
- ↑ “'Where Bodies Embrace': Pamela Anderson's A Feminist Philosophy of Religion,” by Kathleen O'Grady, Feminist Theology, No. 20 (January 1999): pp. 99-109.